Camp accepts students who are 5 years or eligible for 1st grade by August 2015 and students up to 13 years old or in 8th grade.
Campers will participate in daily sporting events, crafting sessions, swimming and library visits in a supervised, polite environment
Camp counselors will update Facebook page throughout summer camp with information about daily activities, photos of campers, and announcements of camper of the week, etc. Please like our page www.facebook.com/pages/Larose-Civic-Center-Summer-Camp. Tag pictures nd keep us posted with your camper daily
This year's camp features five and a half, two-week sessions beginning Tuesday, May 26th, after the Memorial Day Holiday. Each session last two weeks and costs $100 per week (or $200 per session) and is due on the Friday.
Campers will receive a camp t-shirt and a daily snack included with their $80 non-refundable registration fee.
- Session 1: May 26th-Friday, June 5th
- Session 2: June 8th-June 19th
- Session 3: June 22nd- July 2nd (No camp Friday, July 3rd)
- Session 4: July 6th-July 17th
- Session 5: July 20th- July 30th
- Session 6: August 3rd- August 5th (This is a one-week session and cost $100.